I write a lot. This might be personal but i do have feelings. i want to share this with you, just in case you can have the opportunity to apply this to you.
I’ve been told a bunch of times that i look like a country girl or i talk with a southern accent. I’ve heard different stuff as well. The reason i am saying this, is because, don’t always trust your peers. I like when my peers say nice things to me or at least truthful things. Don’t listen to the hurtful people. They want to break lives apart because of the situation they are in. Find people that you can trust. People that will stand and fight for you.
I looked up on Google what makes a friend, and this is the results i got:
- someone who will support you no matter what
- someone you can trust and who won’t judge you
- someone who won’t put you down or deliberately hurt your feelings
- someone who is kind and respects you
- someone who will love you because they choose to, not because they feel they should
- somebody whose company you enjoy
- showing loyalty
- being will and trustworthy to tell you the truth, even when it’s hard
- someone who can laugh when you do
- someone who is willing to stick around when things get tough
- someone who makes you smile
- someone who is there to listen
- someone who will cry when you cry
Reflect on this and become a good friend. Simple desires can spring a life into action!